Keeping in accordance with Microsoft's EULA, you have to be 13+ years of age to play in the Uplift World and if you are a resident of South Korea, you need to be 19+ years of age. (https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-java-edition)
The uplift world will only give support to players that are using the Official Minecraft Java client for MAC or PC. If you are using a Mobile Emulator, we will not support it due to the variations of launchers available and it not being an official build.
All players have the right to be spoken to or addressed in a respectful manner. Players are all users that play on the Theuplift.world Network.
The Theuplift.world Server is a fun and safe place for players to communicate and interact with each other respectfully due to our commitment to gratitude. We provide our players with a chat environment to talk to other players, discover new friends, and have fun
Our players must cooperate and compete in a positive environment, NEVER in a way that disrespects or abuses other players. In short: treat others the way you would like to be treated.
Unmutable Rules of Player Conduct
Theuplift.world has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy and these are the rules for that policy. Violation of these rules results in an immediate ban from the server.
- Discrimination – There are to be ZERO negative comments related to skin color, gender, mental or physical health conditions, or other personal qualities
- Overuse of bad language. We all make mistakes and occasionally curse, but if curse words are your primary form of communication, then theuplift.world is not the world for you.
- Insulting other players in any way (Trolling, name calling, etc.). If you want to cut up with your friends, start a discord or telegram channel that you can be buddies in. The rest of us neither want to or need to see it.
- Encouraging violence or hatred towards other players. ZERO tolerance and where appropriate, we will cooperate with authorities FULLY.
- Falsifying information about other players.
- DOXXING/Sharing another player’s personal information without their consent ZERO TOLERANCE.
- Spamming - pasting the same or similar messages over and over. Again if you want someone to know something about you or your plot of land, put it ON the plot of land you own. You can say once or twice “Hey come here and (activity here)” but if you are dominating the chats with it, say hello to the Ban hammer.
- Intentionally avoiding the chat filter
- Harassment of content creators with malicious intent during or outside of live streaming events. Say Hi if you want to, but keep it to just that.
- Discussion of inappropriate topics.in public chat areas on the server. No Free passes on this one. We see you talking about bad stuff, Banned.
- Encouraging cheating. Play fair or you don’t play at all.
- Exploiting. We know bugs exist. If you exploit them continually for profit or malicious intent, Ban hammer immediately.
- Autoclick / Macros. Either you play yourself or you don’t play at all.
- Griefing (Team or individual). Again, ZERO TOLERANCE. You grief, you gone!
- Circumvent our systems by enabling disallowed mods. Need I say more?
- Minors on the system: If you want your children to play on the system, an adult HAS to be present in the room. This is for your children’s safety and also to promote family play time. Minors are considered to be anyone under the age of 13.
Allowed Artistic Content
What does Allowed Artistic Content mean?
This means that players can express themselves with interactive parts of the server. However, players also have the right to not be exposed to certain content. Violation of this is falls under the ZERO TOLERANCE policy. Please refer to the list below for content that should be reported to staff: Please note that this is not a complete list and list of examples, however this is some of the more important ones.
Inappropriate Drawings/Buildings - e.g. racist, vulgar, violence inducing, or sexual imagery
Inappropriate Item Names - e.g. racial slurs, violence inducing, vulgar or sexual phrases
Inappropriate Pet Names - e.g. racial slurs, violence inducing, vulgar or sexual phrases
Inappropriate Housing Plot - e.g. Housing plot themed around sexual imagery
Inappropriate Item Usages - e.g. racist, vulgar, violence inducing, or sexual imagery using hats, signs etc.
Inappropriate Skins and Capes - e.g. racist, vulgar, violence inducing, or sexual imagery
Inappropriate Usernames - e.g. racial slurs, violence inducing, vulgar or sexual phrases
Inappropriate Guild Names and Tags - e.g racial slurs, violence inducing, vulgar or sexual phrases
Cheating and Exploiting
Players have the right to play in an environment which is fair and free of cheating and exploiting.
We disallow all hacks, cheats, macros, etc.
Any bug on the server or within Minecraft that is used to gain an in-game advantage over other players is seen as unfair gameplay and is not allowed. This is to ensure that bugs that do arise are not used in an abusive manner to gain an unfair advantage in games.
This means no matter where they are on the server, regardless of the reason, game modifications, cheats, or exploits that give an unfair advantage to gameplay are strictly prohibited.
Common Prohibited Cheats/Exploits
This is not a complete list, but this is some of the ones that are the more prevalent.
X-Ray vision, Item Duplication by chest exploit, Rail Duplication Exploit, Carpet Duplication Exploit, Autominers,
What Mods are allowed?
Modifications that are allowed on the Theuplift.world Network are cosmetic mods which show limited amounts of additional information or mods that cannot otherwise give an unfair in-game advantage.
Categories of Allowed Modifications:
Client performance improvement mods (e.g. FPS improvement mods)
Aesthetic modifications (e.g. shaders)
Brightness and gamma adjustment mods
All modifications are used at your own risk. If a mod messes with your system, it’s not the fault of theuplift.world.
FARMS IN THE UPLIFT WORLD
When it comes to farms All things in moderation. Don't cause lag with excessive TNT, entities (farm harvests, ore mining), etc.
Players who create builds with the intent to lag or crash the server will be banned. No over-the-top farms are allowed. Your massive mob farm will not get the rates you're expecting on a server, and you really don't need 20 double chests of melons and pumpkins and cactus (e.g.). Instead focus your energies on creativity and building something useful and esthetically pleasing rather than a lag creator.
Don't run high-frequency clocks. ALL redstone clocks must have an “off switch”. Again, this takes up server resources and causes others to lag. If you need a clock make sure it's running at a reasonably slow tick rate to avoid annoying everyone else, and never leave it running if you're AFK or not in the area. This is disrespectful to all of your fellow players. Find ways to run your farms without clocks.
Simple contraptions can still be made, but any sort of redstone, whether clock or tick-update based (e.g. plant farms), should never be left unattended and certainly never left running. Devices found running unattended on the server and causing a large amount of lag will be removed without warning.
“Zero-tick” farms are not allowed. In addition to being an unnecessary source of frame lag (high frequency, crazy pistons), we also consider these to be a game exploit (items are generated far faster than they would be under normal conditions), putting you in danger of a ban.
Please be moderate with your hopper use, as these can create more lag than a running clock. We use a hopper timings limiter, and large amounts of items dumped into a hopper system will likely result in a clog or severely slowed transfers. For item inputs into a hopper system we recommend setting a single chest on top of the input hopper so items go in one at a time. Any excessive hopper use will be removed without a warning.
Hopper minecart collection systems are a pretty terrible idea. Avoid these whenever possible, and it’s almost always possible. Stationary hopper minecarts are preferred, when kept in low numbers.
Keep farms and mob grinders to sane levels, with no more than 1 farm per mob/animal/plant type (double spawners are ok). Same as with AFK-ing and clocks, a large amount of mobs/animals/plants causes lag for everyone on the server and reduces the number of spawns for everyone else.
Farms using water mechanics must be kept small and MUST NOT receive automatic updates from ANY source. If you're turning water on and off it should be you doing it manually at reasonable intervals and only over small plots of land. Please consider mob farms with flushing mechanics broken. We know you'll be able to come up with alternatives.
Farms involving entity cramming or several entities in a small space will be banned. This does nothing but create tick lag. Mob farms involving cramming with minecarts or other mobs are also included in this ban.