All players have the right to be spoken to or addressed in a respectful manner. Players are all users that play on the Theuplift.world Network.
The Theuplift.world Server is a fun and safe place for players to communicate and interact with each other respectfully due to our commitment to gratitude. We provide our players with a chat environment to talk to other players, discover new friends, and have fun
Our players must cooperate and compete in a positive environment, NEVER in a way that disrespects or abuses other players. In short: treat others the way you would like to be treated.
Unmutable Rules of Player Conduct
Theuplift.world has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy and these are the rules for that policy. Violation of these rules results in an immediate ban from the server.
- Discrimination – There are to be ZERO negative comments related to skin color, gender, mental or physical health conditions, or other personal qualities
- Overuse of bad language. We all make mistakes and occasionally curse, but if curse words are your primary form of communication, then theuplift.world is not the world for you.
- Insulting other players in any way (Trolling, name calling, etc.). If you want to cut up with your friends, start a discord or telegram channel that you can be buddies in. The rest of us neither want to or need to see it.
- Encouraging violence or hatred towards other players. ZERO tolerance and where appropriate, we will cooperate with authorities FULLY.
- Falsifying information about other players.
- DOXXING/Sharing another player’s personal information without their consent ZERO TOLERANCE.
- Spamming - pasting the same or similar messages over and over. Again if you want someone to know something about you or your plot of land, put it ON the plot of land you own. You can say once or twice “Hey come here and (activity here)” but if you are dominating the chats with it, say hello to the Ban hammer.
- Intentionally avoiding the chat filter
- Harassment of content creators with malicious intent during or outside of live streaming events. Say Hi if you want to, but keep it to just that.
- Discussion of inappropriate topics.in public chat areas on the server. No Free passes on this one. We see you talking about bad stuff, Banned.
- Encouraging cheating. Play fair or you don’t play at all.
- Exploiting. We know bugs exist. If you exploit them continually for profit or malicious intent, Ban hammer immediately.
- Autoclick / Macros. Either you play yourself or you don’t play at all.
- Griefing (Team or individual). Again, ZERO TOLERANCE. You grief, you gone!
- Circumvent our systems by enabling disallowed mods. Need I say more?
- Minors on the system: If you want your children to play on the system, an adult HAS to be present in the room. This is for your children’s safety and also to promote family play time. Minors are considered to be anyone under the age of 13.
Cheating and Exploiting
Players have the right to play in an environment which is fair and free of cheating and exploiting.
We disallow all hacks, cheats, macros, etc.
Any bug on the server or within Minecraft that is used to gain an in-game advantage over other players is seen as unfair gameplay and is not allowed. This is to ensure that bugs that do arise are not used in an abusive manner to gain an unfair advantage in games.
This means no matter where they are on the server, regardless of the reason, game modifications, cheats, or exploits that give an unfair advantage to gameplay are strictly prohibited.
What Mods are allowed?
Modifications that are allowed on the Theuplift.world Network are cosmetic mods which show limited amounts of additional information or mods that cannot otherwise give an unfair in-game advantage.
Categories of Allowed Modifications:
Client performance improvement mods (e.g. FPS improvement mods)
Aesthetic modifications (e.g. shaders)
Brightness and gamma adjustment mods
All modifications are used at your own risk. If a mod messes with your system, it’s not the fault of theuplift.world.
You go into this world knowing that you are risking your inventory. If you die in the world, you lose your inventory. The same also goes for if there is a server crash, hacking attempt that causes the server to go offline.