As Epicdrewdown notes, “France is one of the countries that I really want to go. The French architecture is something I really look up to. It looks like Minecraft is the closest thing I can get to it right now.”
And don’t forget to hang about for the night, as the experience is quite different but just as uniquely impressive with the backdrop of the stars and other backdrop lighting to say the least…
A fascinating build to be sure, and one of some pretty serious interactive scope at that. Just wandering about and seeing the scope and scale of the Arc de Triomphe standing there on the cliffside adjacent to the other builds in the vicinity is really quite a mind bending experience. Do take the time to wonder on over and have a meander about, for Epicdrewdown really has done this cultural icon justice and then some with this incredible piece of sheer replicative artistry layed out in UpLuft there for all to experience and see!
From all of us here at The Uplift World, thank you so much for tuning into another episode of The UpLifters Lenz, a series dedicated to showcasing some of the many amazing buildz caught on camera by our resident architects, interior decorators & designers, maintenance & clean up crews, and the whole host of others in our amazing family keeping The Uplift World in tip top shape by working so meticulously and tirelessly behind the scenes.
The Uplift World Official Links
- Homepage: https://theuplift.world/
- White Paper: https://upliftworld.gitbook.io/upliftworld-whitepaper
- The Uplift World Maps: https://worldmaps.theuplift.world/OldWorld#world;flat;-1258,64,894;0
- Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/theuplift
- Discord: https://discord.gg/6nsQ95Y7mu
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/theupliftworld
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theupliftworld
- Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Theupliftworld.metaverse/
- TheUpLifters YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohVIIu-RV
- TheUpLifters Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/theuplifters