Silvereye recently acquired a store in Londom at 3000, 3100 in The Uplift World metaverse.  Some great items fit for all your building and shopping needs. Of course being in Londom and a shop, a portal hub to the spawn vicinity was a must.  If you are unsure why, be sure to check out our recent feature Oh, The Londom Places You’ll See!! for a break down.  ...

Read More

Building Blocks of Inspirational value is a series dedicated to the most amazing things done by exceptional members of our community.  More than just an amazing build or cool design, this feature series focuses on those and their perspectives that bring a higher order to both what we do here in the metaverse and the brother space to which we are enveloped in.  With a focus on ...

Read More

Keeping tabs on all the amazing things happening in the metaverse really ain’t always that easy.  We try our best here on WhereWeHideAllTheAlpha.com to showcase all the incredible people, builds, and events that have made this metaverse home, and although even we are surprised at the amount of amazing things we are able to showcase, it barely scratches the surface.  Lucky for us the metaverse is made ...

Read More

One of the first things I ever wrote in the space bridged what was new and exciting in the world of blockchain that I had stumbled upon with what had become one of my greatest passions in life.  Today as I sometimes do, I went back for a comb through.  It is interesting to me that every time that I do, I find a perspective slightly new ...

Read More

Together WECAN, the motto that has resonated across the space through so many projects this boundary pushing team of blockchain enthusiasts and developers have been working tirelessly to get out there into the world. Whether it be taking one of the first ever leaps into the WAX ecosystem with their groundbreaking Prospectors.io blockchain move to soothe growing pains, defining new genres and concepts on how NFTs can ...

Read More

Ages ago, long before builders arrived in what has now become our metaverse is where our story begins. As everyone in the world of crypto and NFT’s is aware, time flies and ‘ages’ is subjective, but for the purposes of our story here today, let us simply define ‘ages ago’ as that time when the first Bitcoin genesis block was mined way back in 2009. So quite ...

Read More