As noted in Uplift Update: More Ways to Share Builds Than Ever Before, we here at the Uplift World Metaverse are constantly striving to come up with new and interesting ways to share all the amazing builds and events happening in the Upliftworld Metaverse. Presently this consists of a series of official articles and videos that showcase the awesomeness happening all around us everyday.
- The Uplift BLDRZ is an article series showcasing some of the best builds and builders in the Uplift World alongside a fire side introduction their talents, lives, and projects beyond our metaverse.
- Journeys Through the Uplift World Communities is a video series intended to showcase both communities that came to us from beyond the metaverse as a way to engage their communities more here with us and all we are building, as well as those who have found a home here in the Uplift World and quickly formed incentive models and event calendars to engage with others in meaningful collaborative and communal ways. It’s main intent is not only to introduce awesome builds, but also to let all those that tune in be guided by the creators themselves through their amazing creations and enlighten us with their perspectives and inspirations behind the awesome outcome that has become their Uplift World home.
- The Uplift World Post Cards is a series of official digital post card images chosen by the Uplift World team as showcase images for the power and potential of the immense talent of our amazing community. Hop in for a gander and maybe even pick something up as a memento.
- Jen’s Awesome Show combines inquisitive professional journalism with a fun and interesting perspective unlocking the answers to questions you never thought you even wanted to know the answers to from those that are building or engaged in the Uplift World, either as individuals, part of a collective, or individuals and teams using this metaverse to further engage their followers and community. Those interested in self booking for this epic series can do so at calendly.com/jensawesomeshow.
- Monday Morning Chill is Corey Cottrell & Jimmy D’s weekly kickoff to their themed shows, and more often than not consists of them at their most chill wandering randomly throughout the Uplift Worlds more so than most shows on theUpLifters channel, and pretty much always ends with the realization that we need to do more to get all these awesome builds that just seemingly keep spawning into existence at a pace almost unfathomable.
- Building Uplift Skillz is a recent addition to the lineup where some of the most acclimatized Minecraft builders from within our metaverse give us a walk through of skills to get you started. The hope here is to build up a series of videos and articles showcasing some of the rudimentary through advanced skills enabling our community to come together with a new appreciation and outlook on how to create greatness with all they aim to accomplish here in the Uplift World Metaverse.
And as of right now that has been the lineup for us to get the best Uplfit World Metaverse content out to those that want to see it. That said, as extensive as this list is, what is covered in the above articles, images, and videos is only a fraction of what exists in world. Of course the best possible way to experience all the awesome builds happening in the various Uplift Worlds is to get in there and meander around yourself – plus now you actually get rewarded for it – but we understand that these builds are so numerous and so good that you may want an optimized list to direct your adventures to.
For this reason we are constantly coming up with ideas to better get all these incredible builds out there. So do be on the lookout for more shows that are team is putting together just for this very purpose, as they should be starting up real soon. We are also kicking off a couple new series of articles on the official blog, the first titled The UpLifters Lenz which will showcase some of the amazing creations in world caught on camera by our dedicated in world team, and another series, #Shameless_Plug_with_Communal_Relevance consisting of simply images and captions submitted by the builders themselves which will form a sort of guided walkthrough of their specified plot or an event they organized or attended.
Speaking of events, there have been quite a few lately and an event calendar has actually been put together by some community members for those hosting submit to, and those wanting to attend pay attention to. Send submissions to the Lifters Events Form for your upcoming events, and check out all those upcoming and ongoing events at LiftersEvents.com. And special thanks to I_Am and Pablo for putting this together.
And that then about wraps up all the present ways for you to both get your amazing builds and creations inside the Uplift World out there, as well as experience those of others. Please help us help you get the most of your Uplift World experience by considering becoming part of our highlight reel, please reach out to Jimmy D or any of our other media team members featured in the various series above on our public channels linked below.
And on that note remember, the more you put yourself out there on both the cool build and event front, the better chances you will have of people coming into the metaverse with the goal of finding all those awesome things you have put together and been working on. With rewards now live server wide, what better way to take advantage of the dichotomy of player and land owner rewards than wandering around and checking out cool builds, attending tailored events with your metaversal peers, and relishing in the aura of fame and accomplishment when your Uplift World creation becomes the next place to be?!?
- Homepage: https://theuplift.world/
- The Uplift World 2D Maps: https://worldmaps.theuplift.world/OldWorld#world;flat;-1258,64,894;0
- Community Page: https://www.upliftworld.community/
- Telegram: https://t.me/theuplift
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/theupliftworld
- Discord: https://discord.gg/6nsQ95Y7mu
- TheUpLifter’s YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohVIIu-RVCc