Every month I’m going to have a little brainstorm session and come up with @ least 10 ways to improve the collection moving forward! Here’s my ideas for this month. If you can think of any ways I could improve I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear about it!
Here’s the 4 WHAT I LEARNED Articles from each of the first four weeks.
Week 1 – focus on PROCESS
Week 2 – You can force yourself to have ideas by making titles with “10 Things” in it.
Week 3 – STAY AS CLOSE TO AI AS YOU CAN.
Week 4 – We might already be freakin immortal.
Month One – 10++ Ways To Improve The Collection
1. Improve social presence. This is worth all the effort because the more reach I have the more I can help the Uplift as well. Mui ROI!
– month long challenge, pick 10 awesome people in niches, 5k-100k followers in AI / web3 / NFT spaces, and comment on one of their tweets every single day.
– Start the list of 10. *It’s already over ten. Check it out here. https://twitter.com/i/lists/1620751324882108417
– Commit to a month long challenge starting March 1
– Start commenting on them this month.
– Take a Day One twitter engagement snapshot, take another one at day 30. Study where results came from, whatever the result is.
- Get on more podcasts! Got on with NIFTY BC & TC etc. IT WAS AWESOME! WATCH HERE
- Get NFTs on review lists, follow up with that one guy in twitter DMs
- Start 10% revenue split with new Uplift Rewards Account, DONE! All new drops include this split.
- Publish Daily on LinkedIn (or at least get articles up)
- Create Gallery for Month one and do an event / tour with it
- Touch base with all the owners so far and ask them how I might improve the collection, and ask them if they know anyone who would be an awesome community member / collection owner. – Ask them if I should start a private TG channel or private discord channel inside the Uplift discord?
- Ask Juan from Nefty about a banner ad, and get him and some NFT artists on a show / panel w me. Reach out to JRG, jumbiewaxart, others to join the panel.
- Create a video story for each week, combine with blog post that has links to all 7 drop pages. This might not work. Include with week in review? I’ve only really included all the links with one of the articles. Seems like a good practice but it takes some time. And so far the buyers are clearly browsing the entire drop page at 128weeks.xyz and picking out their favorite so… maybe just link out the drop page?
- DO MORE STORIES, Fox God, River God, Rogue Hacker stories are all interwoven and really fun!! It’s like a chained iterative rabbit hole. Each story ends up having another character in it that I can make a new piece from!! Maybe pick a day for stories? Will that be enough?? @ THE END this could be converted into a book? Or maybe NFT comic book the way NiftyBC is doing w the Sk8te collection??
- Ask my biggest supporter before I started this why she hasn’t bought one yet and what she would like to see improved. Her not owning one of these gives me the sads. 😉
- Do a monthly POAP event inside the Uplift with a punch sign get on list thang. Use it also to create whitelist for the pack drops we will do quarterly with the 1of1s that don’t sell right away.
– do an NFT that IS NOT a one of one for the POAP? *can Abello include the mint number into the art merch he creates @ topmerch.eth.link/ ?
– with those packs, hold the line on price, add MORE VALUE, MORE NFTs to the packs from things in my collection. Add A LOT MORE to the whitelisted pre-sale. Include a pack each that has the galleries for months 1,2,3 in them. Collab with other collections on wax to include NFTs from them and incorporate them into the promo cycle for the drop.
- Keep learning. Stay committed. Improve 1% a day.